Yesterday was a much better day productivity wise, I managed to get LOTS of housework done and also completely finish one assignment..one down 8 to go :(! at least it’s a start!!
I also had a visit from the lady who is buying my house, she came round to make sure her wardrobe will fit (I like her style!!) and she’s excited to move in next week so it’s full steam ahead…I booked a removals van today so I really must get busy packing, these things always take longer than I think they will!
This is my plan of action:
- Today – Lounge – pack books, dvds, ornaments, candles etc.
- Wednesday – Wardrobe – most of my wardrobe I won’t wear between now and next week so I’ll get most of it packed up & empty and pack draws under my bed and bedside tables
- Thursday – I’m working my last Starbucks shift :(! so probably won’t get much done!
- Friday – Kitchen – pack most crockery, leaving one plate, bowl, mug and set of cutlery
- Saturday – Clear out cupboard under the stairs
- Sunday – Clean out kitchen cupboards
- Monday – Take down and pack curtains and pictures
- Tuesday – Turn off and empty fridge/freezer, pack food cupboards
- Wednesday – Last minute cleaning, put together a list of numbers, alarm codes etc for the new owner
- Thursday – pack my car, drop keys at estate agents and start the 5hr drive to my new home in Ipswich with my wonderful boyfriend James!….how exciting!
In between this I really should work on the 7 assignments I have to hand in over the next 6 weeks, so it looks like I’ve got a busy week ahead!! breaking it down into smaller chunks like this should make it easier…I hope!!
Breakfast this morning is another bowl of the super creamy oats that i’m loving at the moment 🙂 – my ‘recipe’ is now available here
I’m off to the gym now for a ‘legs bums and tums’ class – haven’t done this one before so hopefully it’s a good one!
Questions: Do you have any house moving advice? Is there any ‘must do’s’ I’ve missed of my list?!